Do Something Active – Physical Activity Week 5Continue reading
Nicolas’s Physical Activity 30 sec challenge, Do something active with Boys & Girls ClubsContinue reading
Boys & Girls Clubs are pleased to be able to offer training within HR, Supervision & Appraisal 2018 to staff who are in a supervisory role within a youth work setting. The event is only £10 per person. Limited places are available.
To book your place at this event on the 17th October 2018 please use the booking form below or Tel: (028) 9066 33 21
Causeway Exchange July/ August 2018
The Exchange took place this month in Tanagh Outdoor Education & Training Centre, Co. Monaghan between Boys & Girls Clubs and Kilmore West Youth Project. As you can see from the pics, a good time was had by all.
The Causeway Exchange Programme has been developed as a means of helping to strengthen and improve relationships between young people on the islands of Britain and Ireland. It has been designed to contribute to the development of strategies aimed at diminishing misunderstandings, which have existed and which currently exist through:
- Increased communication and contact between young people
- Empowering young people to initiate contacts and develop projects together
- Increased co-operation and contact between those who work with and for young people
- Community-enriching cultural, educational and vocational experiences for young people, which celebrate what the different parts of the islands have in common
- Identifying and jointly exploring areas of common interest in working with young people
- Undertaking joint developmental activities relating to young people.