Are you looking for a covid specific risk assessment advice with a view to opening your club we have found the below at https://www.youthonline.org.uk/restart/
In a previous post we referred to https://www.education-ni.gov.uk/education-restart-information-and-guidance-educational-settings
Which we found here
The Education Authority, working with the youth sector, has published guidance for youth work organisations to facilitate generic youth services restarting. The following guides are available:
- Youth Restart Guide(external link opens in a new window / tab): Organisational guidance and support based on the Northern Ireland (NI) Executive’s Pathway to Recovery.
- A Best Practice Guide for Staff on a Safe Return to Restarting Youth Service(external link opens in a new window / tab): Detailed guidance on managing and supporting youth staff returning to the workplace.
- Welcoming Youth(external link opens in a new window / tab) – Supporting the Restarting of Youth Services: guidance for local youth groups and clubs beginning first steps towards welcoming young people.
- Coping with Change(external link opens in a new window / tab) – Personal Development Programme and resources to support the return of young people to youth services.
- Frequently Asked Questions – Youth Restart- 13 August 2020